Business Opportunity - Getting Started
K-LINK International Business Principals
- Relationship between uplines, downlines and sidelines
Principles on sponsorship
- Uplines to downlines - Education, training, motivation, guidance and offering assistance
- Downlines to uplines - 100% duplication, show respect and always appreciate uplines.
- Sidelines - To build a strong and close relationship, be helpful and motivate each other.
5 Basic Principles
- Do not discuss on personal and education background but exchange experiences instead.
- Do not discuss on ranks but discuss on sales volume instead.
- Do not discuss on negative issues but show encouragement to one another.
- When encounter negative issues, report to your upline.
Three sensitive issues that should be avoided
- If you have new ideas, always discuss with your upline.
- Do not convey negative issues to your downlines.
- Do not disrupt the good relationship between upline & downline.
- Loans between uplines and downlines are discouraged.
- Do not get involved in unhealthy relationships.
- Religious beliefs
- Political issues
- Passing negative remarks about others
K-LINK International Success Module
- Read the Starter Kit handbook
To understand the company's background, product knowledge, marketing plan and rules and regulations.
- Use Products
Have products in hand
- Use the products personally in order to feel its benefits thus providing you with the understanding of the benefits of the products.
- Using the products personally will not only improve your state of health but you will also be able to share the benefits with your friends and customers and convince them to purchase the products.
To obtain materials to assist your sales
- Having products in hand will endure that your friends and customers can purchase the products immediately.
- Request your sponsor to assist you initially in purchasing your stocks(products).
To perform your work well, materials such as tape recorder, notebook, name cards, system training cassettes, product videotapes, product booklets and system training handbooks are recommended.
Project a successful image
- Always attend product knowledge and system training.
- Efforts should be made to encourage your friends and downlines to attend training and meetings.
Examples of a successful image are your manners, attire, attitude, conversation and habits.
List down your prospects
- Everyone is your potential prospect.
- List down your sponsorship as follows: unemployed, not satisfied with current job, business minded, those who wish for success, those who are in financial problems, retiree, those who are experienced in direct selling.
- List down at least 100 prospects and keep them close to you.
- Your list of prospects should begin with the one closest to you.
- Do not disregard your prospects.
- Continue to make new friends and list them in your prospect list.
- Give priority to friends who are close to you.
- Invite them over to the meeting to convince them.
- Make one to one invitation.
- Before inviting your prospect, inform your upline about your prospect's background.
- Discuss with your upline regarding the technique of invitation.
- Invite your prospects sincerely.
- When doing invitation, do not touch on 3 matters: company, products and marketing plan.
- Invite one person at a time but couples are encouraged to come together.
- Learn telephone ethics; keep your conversation brief.
- Your appointment should be reconfirmed.
- The aim is to assist prospects to have an interest in the business and to further understand the benefit of network marketing.
- After the appointment, you must do a follow-up within 24 hours.
- The best way to do follow-up is to meet them personally.
- Prepare tools such as books, video tapes and others for them so that you have a chance to meet them again.
- Your positive attitude is an essential factor to convince prospects to make the decision.
- Consult with your uplines on time management when doing K-LINK International business.
- Plan your first objective in K-LINK International.