Health Corner -
Gamat – Full of Medical and Nutritional Value
Dear K-LINK members, how are you doing? In this issue I would like to talk about the great benefits of Gamat.
In Malaysia , the residents in the beautiful Langkawi island swear by the ‘air Gamat’ (water extract of Gamat prepared traditionally) as a remedy for cuts, burns, chestpain and anti-flammatory functions. It is commonly used by post-partum mothers or following circumcision and surgical operation. It is also used to treat impotence, constipation, frequent urination, gastric ulcer and fatigue.
Nutritionally, Gamat is an ideal tonic food! It contains a wide range of nutrients including 55% protein (the protein is water soluble, easily digested and absorbed by the body), 10-16% mucopolysaccharides (ingredients for building cartilage), chondrotin sulphate, glucosamine sulphate, collagen, vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium and others. It is also cholesterol free!
Gamat Extract from K-LINK is the premium tonic drink made from the best quality Golden Sea Cucumber (Stichopus Variegatue). The golden sea cucumber is an elite sea cucumber (among the 1000 or more species found) that has the top nutritional and therapeutic properties.
The benefits of liquid Gamat :
- To build and enhance immune functions.
- Liquid Gamat contains cell growth factor or Gamapeptide (Gamalin) and mucopolysaccharides which will greatly boost the immune system that will in turn, cause the shrinkage or blockage of the blood vessels supplying blood to cancer cells hence suppress cancer cell replication. Liquid Gamat is also highly recommended to those undergoing chemotheraphy and radiotheraphy.
- Good for respiratory problem : cough, asthma and breathlessness.
- Reduce rheumatic or arthritic pain. The active ingredients in Gamat such as Gamapeptide, mucopolysaccharides, glucosamine sulphate, chondrotin sulphate and others are also high beneficial for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and also ankylosing spondylitis.
- Promote fast wound healing for burns, cuts, following circumcision, surgical operations and post-partum.
- Anti-inflammatory properties : reduce pain, swelling and redness.
- Promote vasodilation (expand blood vessels) and restoration of elasticity to blood vessels, beneficial to cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and heart diseases.
- Improve liver functions : fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and others.
- Haemorrhoids and piles.
- Itchiness, allergies and skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and others.
- Anaemia, loss of appetite, fatigue, indigestion, gastritis, gastric ulcer, peptic ulcer, duodenum ulcer and mouth ulcer.
- Infertility, impotence and low libido for both sexes.
In addition to the above benefits, Gamat can also be used in combination with :
- K-OsteoCal : helps to treat osteoarthritis and frozen shoulders.
- K-Ayurveda AyuDerme and K-Sauda VCO : helps to treat skin diseases and sped up would healing.
- K-Ayurveda AyuAsmo : helps to treat asthma problem.
- K-Ayurveda AyuBes : helps to regulate blood sugar.