Products - K-Ayurveda - K-AYURVEDA AYUROL
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance found in every cell of the body. It helps to digest fats, strengthen cell membranes and produces hormones. Although cholesterol serves many important functions in the body, too much cholesterol in the blood can be dangerous. When blood cholesterol reaches high level, it builds on artery walls increasing risks of blood clots, heart attacks and stroke. 80% of cholesterol is made in the body, primarily in the liver and as much as 20% is taken from the diet.
- Balanced to ensure that the bad cholesterol is broken down and good cholesterol is raised
- Liver tonic and stimulant
- Decreases cholesterol and helps in reducing weight
- Protects the functioning of the heart
- Supports the heart and blood circulation
- Assists the digestive system
- Provides diuretic action
Dietary Advice : Foods rich in saturated fats, such as whole milk dairy products, butter, cream, red meats, coconut and palm oil, etc. and alcohol consumption must be totally avoided. Exercise is strongly advised to keep the body healthy and burn out the harmful excess fat.