Under Operation Department, there are:
• handles bonus calculation so that our distributors get their earning accurately
• liaison with our stockists in terms of sales submission and business operation
Warehouse Department and Logistic Department
• manages stock inventory, storage and delivery so to ensure our stock is sufficient and fresh to meet our customers’ needs, so that our distributors and customers can get the products in good condition.
Besides the Operation Department, we have:
• handles bonus payout so that our distributors get their earning on timely basis, as well as managing company’s finances
• handles network backend system as well as IT development such as e-commerce and mobile application which provides better and advanced digital platform for our distributors and customers.
Marketing is also another important pillar to assist and coordinate with our distributors on marketing and sales activities which generate income for our distributors. Marketing in general is a wide area. So the, Marketing Department is further divided into few departments in order to provide more targeted and specific supports to our distributors and customers:
Malay Marketing Department , Chinese Marketing Department and Indian Marketing Department
• communicate and coordinate with leaders on planning and arranging activities for the respective ethnic group
Product & Beauty Department
• specialized in product presentation, product consultation and product training
Advertisement & Promotion Department
• responsible in the advertising and promotional activities and materials
Function and Event Department
• organizes, handles and assists in company functions and events
Concept of Networking Multiplication is DUPLICATION
- Strategic Planning Board
- The Role: The top advisory board for K-LINK’s system.
- Formation: Appointed by the top management of K-LINK International.
- Responsibility: Assist the company in the set-up code of operations for the distributors and direction of development.
- Ambassador Committee
- The Role: Act as the highest rank for distributors.
- Formation: Qualified Royal Crown Ambassadors, Senior Crown Ambassadors and Crown Ambassadors.
- Responsibility: Ambassadors appointed by K-LINK’s top management.
- To implement K-LINK’s educational training modules.
- Co-ordinate planning, arrangement and actions of all activities
- Crown Manager Committee
- The Role: Act as core leaders for distributors.
- Formation: Qualified Crown Managers appointed by K-LINK’s top management.
- Responsibility: Implement K-LINK’s educational training modules (Leadership by example).
- Diamond Manager Committee
- The Role: Act as central committee members for distributors.
- Formation: Qualified Diamond Managers appointed by K-LINK’s top management.
- Responsibility: Assist lower rank distributors to master K-LINK’s system education modules.