Personal Data Protection Notice
How We May Collect or Receive Personal Data from You
K-LINK gathers your private information by filling out the registration form and sending it to us on paper or electronically via the K-GLOBAL LINK website to become distributor.
Logged in as K-LINK Distributors or Guests
If you are logged in as a distributor or guest on the KGL Website, we may obtain your private information from you when you order products or services, for instance.
You may also choose to provide us with your private data and other information through multiple communication channels on the website’s “Contact Us” website, such as KGL e-mail addresses, phone numbers or internet forms.
The Types of Personal Data We May Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (name, phone number, email address, social media page)
- Distributor organisational information (e.g., Distributor company name, profession and ownership and management details);
- Gender, age, nationality, date and place of birth;
- Marital status;
- Distributor ID, username and password;
- Passport details (including number, issue date, issue location and expiration date) and National ID number to the extent permitted or required by applicable law;
- Payment information (e.g., such bank account or credit card numbers);
- Distributor’s performance information
- Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history and spending behaviour;
- Communication preferences; and
- Your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system.
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
- Manage your registration as a K-LINK distributor or guest.
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your queries;
- Perform your orders of products or services;
- Communicate with you (e.g., about products or services that we offer, or propose to offer);
- Conduct, evaluate and improve our business, including by:
– Evaluating your satisfaction with our current communications, materials, products and/or services; – Developing new products and services and determining the effectiveness of our advertising; and – Tracking and analysing your use of products, materials and/or services;
- Track, document and analyse the Line of Sponsorship;
- Assess your performance under your K-LINK distributor or guest Registration with us;
- Provide business performance information to you (e.g., information on the Line of Sponsorship purchase volumes, earned bonuses, levels of awards, your referring distributor or guest, and your upline distributor or guest organisation under the K-LINK Sales and Marketing Plan);
- Provide your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to distributors or guests in both your upline and your downline distributor or guest organisation;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- Enforce contractual terms and conditions;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
How We May Share Personal Data
K-LINK does not allow the use of your personal data to other usage than stated above. K-LINK may share your personal data only with:
- Entities within the K-LINK group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for K-LINK to disclose personal data;
- Distributors/Guests in your upline or downline organisation, to support your business and/or allow communication regarding product advice, ordering advice and product information for the products that you order from K-LINK; and
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
International Data Transfers
How We Protect Personal Data
How Long We Retain Personal Data
K-LINK Distributor & Guest Registration
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Registration form.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current & complete.
All distributor or guest must use a confidential password, which you will need, together with the identification number that K-LINK will assign to you in order to log on to the password protected areas of this Website. You shall maintain the confidentiality of any identification number, PIN or password provided. You shall immediately notify K-LINK of any unauthorised use of these Identifiers, or any other breach of security. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under these Identifiers. K-LINK is not responsible for any misuse of your account by someone who uses your Identifiers.